When you’re out on “the hill” for the day and have more than just your rifle to carry, you need the Arild Rifle Carrying Back Pack – The ultimate backpack for day trips.
Made from loden material, the Arild is great blend of traditional and technical – giving you plenty of modern, technical features – but maintaining a traditional look and feel.
The Arild’s innovative design includes;
- Quiet material – no noise in the field
- Removable rifle “slip” – making carrying your rifle all day so much easier
- Breathable carrying system with trampoline section providing airflow / ventilation – keeping the bulk of the pack away from your back.
- Wide padded hip belt
- Large main compartment with compression straps
- Snow closure at the top
- Access to main compartment at bottom of the pack – making it easier to find that item that always seems to find its way to bottom of your rucksack!
- Detachable and reversible front flap which on one side has elastic straps and on the other side is BLAZE orange and has a net bag which can be used for wet clothes.
- Two net side pockets for quick access even whilst stalking.
- Access for drinking bottle.
- Zipper puller for easy and silent operation even with gloves.
- Chest strap.
- Reversible Rain cover in Green and White.
- The rear compartment for rifle case can also be used as a storage compartment.
The mesh trampoline back built into the Arild not only means the backpack is extremely comfortable – but it also keeps the bulk of the pack away from your back – more airflow keeping you cooler.
Multiple Access Points
There’s nothing worse than digging into your backpack from the top to try and find that one thing you need that’s found it’s way to the bottom! Top and bottom access makes this a problem of the past!
Multiple Adjustable Straps
With wide, adjustable main straps, a wide padded waist belt and and adjustable chest strap – your backpack will be comfortable – and secure on your back.
- H x W x D: 64 X 40 x 18 cm
- Weight: 2550 gms
- Volume: 36+ litres